Alo RX problem
Mar 28, 2011 at 1:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

TekeRugburn

aka. ThePhoenix84, ThePhoenix84md, SUZAKUreturns
Okay, I have the original alo rx portable amp and recently its been acting funny.  I can't get any sound out of the amp.  At, first i thought the battery was low, so I charged it, still nothing.  Tried charing again...nothing.  All I can hear is a clicking sound with changing the volume, and a very very faint resemblance of the song being played.  Also, when the AC charger is plugged in, it works just fine but as soon as i unplug it, back to nothing.  So the charging light would come off after awhile on the charger....try it and nothing.  Plug is back in, and it can take an hour or so of charging before the charge light turns off..... try it again nothing.  But I can plug it in and it take an hour or so before the charge light turns off.  and the cycle continues.  So I dunno if its a battery ploblem or something else, but I was wanting to know if anyone has had this issue before.  Are the batteries inside soldered or plugged in?  Could it just be a loose connection?

Mar 28, 2011 at 11:59 AM Post #2 of 2
Did You try and open up the unit if You can, if so does the connection look intact, can You remove the battery? If yes it's probably the battery, it only last's  so many charge's over a prolonged period of time! Give ALO a call they could help You out with this if Your not sure. 
atsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back