ALO Audio PanAm amplifier flashing yellow power indicator?
Sep 15, 2015 at 2:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Saab7

New Head-Fier
Hi all,

I apologize for starting this thread for a rather specific question.  I have tried to contact ALO Audio and search around for an owner's manual but cannot find one.

I accidentally turned my ALO Audio Pan Am amp off and promptly turned it back on, and now the yellow power indicator is flashing about once per second and it is not connecting to my laptop.

Does anyone know what this might mean?  Did I burn out a tube or something?  Does anyone have recommendations on a replacement tube or know what the default tubes are that would come with a panam amp?

Thank you for your help, without a manual to reference I am pretty lost here!

Sep 28, 2015 at 1:30 PM Post #2 of 3
Bumping this.  I have gotten a response from ALO and they are requesting that I ship the unit to them at my expense both ways plus $85 per hour shop time.  This seems like incredible overkill if the flashing yellow light is an indicator that a tube has burned out or something else that is easy to fix.  Does anyone have any input on what this yellow flashing power indicator might mean?

Thanks!

Aug 21, 2017 at 2:31 AM Post #3 of 3
Hi, is there any chance you ever figured out a fix for the flashing light issue? My Pan Am just started having the problem and I really dont want to have to purchase a different headphone amp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back