almost invisible wireless in ear
Dec 2, 2011 at 5:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

bwinplayer

New Head-Fier
okay im new here and i dont know if this thread was alreafy here but i just have to ask. i have incredible trouble with having any wired headphones. the cables usually brake and i can just buy new ones since i dont know how to repair them. anyway i am looking for in ear earbuds which would be wireless without ANY cables touching the actuall headphones i dont mind some kind of bluetooth thingy. they should be small and therefore almost invisible altough thats not the goal. price can be very high i dont mind but i need something  that will last. i browsed the web around and i found these spy something earbuds that came closest to my expectations but the sites look like some kind of a scam so im askng u. do u know anything like what im talking about?

thx

Dec 2, 2011 at 6:51 PM Post #2 of 7
Even the bluetooth buds have cables from the BT receiver to the buds.  Why not get a good quality IEM that has replaceable cables? Do you want them for music?  

If you're looking for Bluetooth headphones (not in ear) there are the Sennheiser MM450's or even the MM100's.  the 450's actually sound pretty good for bluetooth.

Dec 2, 2011 at 7:00 PM Post #3 of 7
Sleek Audio CT7?

Its a custom molded IEM that can be used both wired and wirelessly. It included a 50" detachable/replaceable cable if you ever wanted to use it wired.

It does hurt your wallet though, at $700.

If you wanted a cheaper solution, the CT6 costs $400.

Dec 3, 2011 at 6:03 AM Post #4 of 7
thanks for the replies. the sleek audio looks nice but theres still the cables that u have to put behind your ear. i am looking for something truly wirless. i dont mind bad sound quality if its only over bluetooth. does something like that exist or should i just stop looking.

Dec 3, 2011 at 8:59 AM Post #5 of 7
The Etymotc offers bluetooth inear phones (Ety8) and they are very detailed.

Dec 3, 2011 at 10:19 AM Post #6 of 7
You will not find anything that is near invisible. Its not like a hearing aid where you are just magnifying sound. You need some sort of wireless reciever built in and they are not small enough to hide.

sent from my thunderbolt using tapatalk pro.

Dec 12, 2011 at 11:50 AM Post #7 of 7
I know it's been a week but I use the Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800 headphones with the small cord between the two buds. Haven't been able to find anything smaller but I'm pleasantly pleased with the sound & portability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back