All this pretzel nonsense...
Feb 21, 2006 at 6:15 PM Post #46 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by fewtch
Never met a more blatant moderator-wannabe in my life.

Says the man calling for a global ban on mentioning of a savoury snack food because he doesn't get the joke
blink.gif

Feb 21, 2006 at 6:17 PM Post #47 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by CookieFactory
Pretzels have neglible amounts of protein, and therefore are considered inferior foods by me and my 28" thighs.

Well, I'm a hedonistic fat-arse so I loves me some pretzels.

Feb 21, 2006 at 6:21 PM Post #48 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kameleon
Says the man calling for a global ban on mentioning of a savoury snack food because he doesn't get the joke
blink.gif

you really think he doesn't "get it"?
rolleyes.gif

ps: churros>pretzels

Feb 21, 2006 at 6:46 PM Post #49 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by bpm2000
you really think he doesn't "get it"?
rolleyes.gif

Obviously not, or he'd find it hilarious
wink.gif

Feb 21, 2006 at 6:58 PM Post #50 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by fewtch
Never met a more blatant moderator-wannabe in my life.

Coming from the person who started this thread, that has to be one of the most hypocritical statements that I've ever read on this forum.

Feb 21, 2006 at 8:23 PM Post #54 of 62
That CENSORED pic looks like a Strawberry Churro!
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 21, 2006 at 9:14 PM Post #55 of 62
This thread is just a cry for attention.

All it's doing is calling more attention to a posting "fad" that will go away on it's own.

And yes, the random pretzel posting thing in heated threads, is no different than posting a giant pic of the "chill pill".

Sometimes we need to lighten up a little here.
Some more than others. Some do so too much in both ways.

Don't worry Fewtch. The Member's Lounge will equalize to a more boring level that you prefer. You've been here long enough to see the cyclical pattern it goes through.

-Ed

Feb 21, 2006 at 10:28 PM Post #58 of 62
the pretzels are the very elements reality is composed of, they are the essence of matter.

They bring peace to the world, they sing a soft and lovely song in my ear, they make everything "okay" in a sad and mean world where people just forget about the simple things.

If you ever take see people eating the special snacks, you will know they are truly appreciative and happy they are enjoying the most perfect food. They love pretzels, and pretzels love them back.

BTW i didn't make any of that up, it's the most true thing possible.

Feb 21, 2006 at 10:36 PM Post #59 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
I detest the way you Americans spell "humor" and "color" I realise the additional "U" may be classed as a waste of bandwith but it's so nice to see it spelt "humour" and "colour"
tongue.gif

haha......I like favourite, and haematology, paediatrics opposed to the American spellings. I do this sometimes just to mess with the transcriptionists at work
biggrin.gif

Feb 21, 2006 at 10:37 PM Post #60 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by XxATOLxX
Pretzels are totally 5 minutes ago..

Its all about vienna sausage nowadays.
B0005Z6A7M.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

FINALLY!! some props for the Sausage!

thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back