All right, need some budget IEMs until I can get some high end ones again
May 23, 2010 at 6:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

metllicamilitia

100+ Head-Fier
I have tried a few out, I bought the Marshmellows and Kramer modded them and they were good, but I don't like foam tips, if I could get some bi flanges for them, they would be fine. I bought some Auvio earphones that were good, but the Skullcandy Smokin Buds have better quality, but too much bass and they don't stay in my right ear very well. So, I'm looking for some budget IEMs no more than $30USD with good isolation and preferably low bass. Or at least some bi flanges for the Marshmellows. Thanks in advance for your help it is appreciated.

May 23, 2010 at 6:50 PM Post #2 of 4
Here you go. I think the sale is over this weekend. And I'm not sure if the free shipping will work along with the other code. It only works on the SILVER ones. It will not work on the black.

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/493201/good-deal-on-meelectronics-m9-and-m9p-51-off

May 24, 2010 at 9:31 AM Post #3 of 4
M9, M9P is a good choice. Great for the price. And wonderful build quality. Built like a freakin tank.  And universally loved SQ.

Or the Playaz are OK as well, if you are alright with the build quality. They arent too good. But they do sound pretty good.

May 24, 2010 at 5:15 PM Post #4 of 4
Well, that sale ended Friday, and they were $29.99USD on the site, but I bought some from Amazon today through them for $25.57USD including shipping. Thanks for help, so far I have never been disappointed by the recommendations on here. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back