All new power conditioning line from PS Audio...
Sep 2, 2006 at 6:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

TheSloth

Headphoneus Supremus
Take a look at www.psaudio.com.

Makes me all the more happy that everything in my system is either currently running off, or about to be replaced with something running off SLA batteries!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 2, 2006 at 8:19 AM Post #2 of 5
About time they made some regenerators that weren't such space heaters and power wasters.

Although my P300 makes a nice foot rest heater in the winter time.
tongue.gif

Not sure their so-called "true surge suppressors" are really that much safer and effective than series mode surge suppressors, except that it seems that according to PS Audio, theirs will not limit current or dynamics.

I like the In wall Soloist. Installs inside a standard dual gang. Nice. Makes for a clean setup in cramped places. Or simply have more WAF.

-Ed

Sep 2, 2006 at 11:27 AM Post #3 of 5
OMG. Just before I started modding my P300 and cutting my power cables to pieces I get e-mail from PS Audio.
eek.gif

Premier Power Plant is 85% instead of 50% efficient, it's going to save me lots of money!
eek.gif

I was also going to buy P600 for my computer so I don't need a big table fan to cool P300 down.

http://www.psaudio.com/account/forum...1&topicID=3912
Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul McGowan
Indeed, the Premier has a fan but it doesn't need it. Unlike the P500 that needed the fan which would come on with even the lightest of loads, the new Premier can deliver a steady 1000 watts without the fan even turning. Under extremele and constant loads, the fan can turn on but for 95% of every system connected to the Premier the internal fan will just sit there and collect dust.

Sep 2, 2006 at 4:09 PM Post #4 of 5
85% efficiency can only mean one thing. PS Audio is now using class-D (T, whatever) circuits in their new Power Plants. Oh, well..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back