All Ibasso D3 users!! Interference problems??
Feb 20, 2009 at 11:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

irjoe

100+ Head-Fier
Hey everyone,

Sorry to make a thread of one of it's most prominent issues of the Ibasso D3, but I feel as if the question remains unanswered for the most part as to how to fix the interference issue.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, the D3 seems to be sensitive to RF frequencies caused by cell phones (esp. the iphone, i don't know why), and radio stations (if you live near a radio tower.. i guess) and picks them up when its near these sources. My listening gets interrupted quite frequently, as i use my D3 for all my portable rig use, and there seems to be lots of Iphone users of late (and living near a radio tower also don't really help either)

I searched the forum and found a thread, but really the only suggestion(s) that were thrown were either to:

1) return / sell the ibasso
or
2)Quick Bridge Solutions - EM Shield for iPhone
get this nifty device which goes for around 5.40, which is relatively cheap, if it indeed solves the interference issues, and put it on the D3.

So my question is, has anyone tried the latter and found it to be a solution to the problem? (oh god, its happening again as i type this..
devil_face.gif
)
if not, any other suggestions are dearly welcomed.

Apr 17, 2009 at 12:42 AM Post #2 of 3
unfortunately, the quick bridge solution did not work for me- thats what brings me here today. anyone figure out any solution?

May 4, 2009 at 12:47 PM Post #3 of 3
I would be really interested to hear if anyone has been able to reduce the RFI problem with iBasso amps. I just acquired a D3 and sometimes I am picking up radio stations faintly. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back