All Headphones/Earphones/Speakers, 20% OFF on Black Friday at AC Gears NYC
Nov 28, 2013 at 5:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

acgears

Member of the Trade: AC Gears
In a few hours we are going to officially run our Black Friday deal for all those in NYC as well as online.  

But this post is an early kickoff only for Head-fiers (the coupon below is already valid although we have not yet officially publicized it).

All headphones, earphones, and speakers are on sale 20% OFF.  Use coupon: bkfd13
Including our high end units from HiFiMAN, Sennheiser, Grado, Etymotics.  Free shipping on all orders over $75 and earn 5% cash-back points on every $1 spent towards your future purchase on not just premium audio gear, but also our great selection of lifestyle, gadgets, and toy products.  

http://www.acgears.com/sound

If you are in NYC, come by our store on 69 E. 8th Street, test them out with your own source, and take one home!  Happy Thanksgiving!

PS. found a better BF deal?  We will match any Black Friday deals.

Nov 29, 2013 at 6:03 PM Post #2 of 7
Thanks everyone for the support - the HiFiMan HE-500 is the clear winner in the Black Friday Sale.  We are completely sold out (but more are on the way).  Note there is still 6 hours left until the sale is over!

If you are still debating to take the plunge - we are having our Cyber Monday Sale coming up on Monday.  Not as sweet as Black Friday - but you will have access to get 15% our entire website.  As you have noticed, very few places would put the entire category on sale.  This is because we are not your typical electronics store, we are about providing a highly curated selection of premium tech and lifestyle products all in one store/site.

Cyber Monday Coupon: cbmd13 (all products on our website 15% off, excluding OP-1, 3D Printers)

As always we appreciate your support especially those who came by to the HiFiMAN retail launch.  It's good to see familiar faces.  Let us know if you have any questions (so I am not just talking to myself here!)

Grace

Dec 11, 2013 at 2:37 AM Post #7 of 7
I also ordered HE-500s - can't wait to get them :) Haven't heard anything yet, though. Any updates? Got the tracking number today, so it looks like they are shipping again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back