Aliexpress Cables
Aug 18, 2022 at 11:15 PM Post #541 of 4,362
I detected a bit of sarcasm here (or maybe just humor) but I for one am a believer. It's a very special contact enhancer made out of actual silver and gold nanoparticles. Here is their illustration, and an application video.

furutech_nano_liquid_002.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2022 at 11:21 PM Post #542 of 4,362
Yes I did. All outlets, at the wall, all three PLC. The conductors and outlet contacts. Then obviously power cord and contacts in socket.
That's what I was wondering, because Furutech demonstrates it being used at all contact points.

I've also heard that it can add detail to a dark system but can make a revealing system sound unnaturally harsh if overdone.

Aug 19, 2022 at 1:27 AM Post #543 of 4,362
That's what I was wondering, because Furutech demonstrates it being used at all contact points.

I've also heard that it can add detail to a dark system but can make a revealing system sound unnaturally harsh if overdone.
Never experienced any harshness. I have used the Nano Liquid on every kind of mechanical connection within an audio system that one can imagine including inside gear and all mechanical connection inside a computer. Always a audible sonic improvement, degree of improvement will vary depending on where the application is.

I will bet if someone experienced harshness something else they did is causing it. The result of applying Nano Liquid is the opposite effect of harshness. Want more resolution, hear more/deeper into the recording, purer more natural timbre and more engaging experience?... Nano Liquid is the ticket. This is seriously one of the best bang for the $ upgrade to an audio system I have experienced. Otherwise I would not spend so much time and effort recommending it.

Aug 19, 2022 at 3:32 AM Post #544 of 4,362
I detected a bit of sarcasm here (or maybe just humor) but I for one am a believer. It's a very special contact enhancer made out of actual silver and gold nanoparticles. Here is their illustration, and an application video.

furutech_nano_liquid_002.jpg

So it's just like thermal paste used in computers. Except it's a thinner liquid that leaves a film than a thicker paste that will connect all the connects points.

Aug 19, 2022 at 8:46 AM Post #546 of 4,362
So it's just like thermal paste used in computers. Except it's a thinner liquid that leaves a film than a thicker paste that will connect all the connects points.
It's a gold and silver solution that fills in surface imperfections on connectors and allows for more contact.

Aug 19, 2022 at 8:54 AM Post #547 of 4,362
Aug 19, 2022 at 8:12 PM Post #549 of 4,362
Just got the last cable!!!! the Gold!

20220819_195836_HDR.jpg

Aug 19, 2022 at 8:51 PM Post #551 of 4,362
It's hard to say because I took the silver off the PC that had 600 hours on it and I put it on my DAC which had the 'least' burned in cable. The silver that was on the DAC I threw in the closet, then I put the new gold on my PC. My initial impressions is that it takes some of the 'coldness' or 'sterility' out of the silver and it warms it up and polishes it a little, but there is no loss of clarity or resoulution, so its sounding pretty sweet. It's a little rough around the edges but that is to be expected with a new cable... The main thing I need to burn in is the USB cable...the mids came alive when I switched cables, but they only have 100 hours on them, so its going to take months to burn them in...the gold xlr's too...maybe by Christmas!

Aug 19, 2022 at 9:04 PM Post #552 of 4,362
It's hard to say because I took the silver off the PC that had 600 hours on it and I put it on my DAC which had the 'least' burned in cable. The silver that was on the DAC I threw in the closet, then I put the new gold on my PC. My initial impressions is that it takes some of the 'coldness' or 'sterility' out of the silver and it warms it up and polishes it a little, but there is no loss of clarity or resoulution, so its sounding pretty sweet. It's a little rough around the edges but that is to be expected with a new cable... The main thing I need to burn in is the USB cable...the mids came alive when I switched cables, but they only have 100 hours on them, so its going to take months to burn them in...the gold xlr's too...maybe by Christmas!
Yes the Odin Gold is a little sweeter from mids to upper frequencies. When both are burned in the Odin 2 is a tad quicker and a tad more resolving. They definitely provide a different sonic experience.

Aug 19, 2022 at 10:10 PM Post #553 of 4,362
Definitley getting more HF information...like, delicate, 12 string guitar, barley audible and off to the side, and never heard before, just hanging in its own space with perfect air and body... that's very high quality information there...not bad considering the gold is still raw...

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2022 at 11:02 PM Post #554 of 4,362
Sale coming up on 8/22 boys. Also the $3 off $30 is back.

Is it illegal to wear a helmet while driving a car? Because I think I really need this.

Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 23-01-22 164.04US $ 42% OFF For Motorcycle Predator Helmet Flexible S...png

Aug 19, 2022 at 11:10 PM Post #555 of 4,362
Sale coming up on 8/22 boys. Also the $3 off $30 is back.

Is it illegal to wear a helmet while driving a car? Because I think I really need this.

One ugly mother...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back