Alien Video to be Revealed Tomorrow
May 30, 2008 at 9:50 PM Post #31 of 65
It's Fake because it looks too much like what you'd expect an alien to look like.

A real Alien will look alien and not like any science fiction movie portrayed.

Like an Alien would travel light years to peak in some ones window? If so they aren’t very advanced are they?

Mitch

May 30, 2008 at 9:58 PM Post #32 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by braillediver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's Fake because it looks too much like what you'd expect an alien to look like.

A real Alien will look alien and not like any science fiction movie portrayed.

Like an Alien would travel light years to peak in some ones window? If so they aren’t very advanced are they?

Mitch

i agree with the first part...looks fake..too much like a fake puppet. i can see where you would say it probably wont look anything like hollywood does..but most of what hollywood gets theres from is the numerous descriptions of "abductees" which all have similar descriptions.

not saying i believe in aliens.and if they are..i dont see why they wouldnt just destroy us...whats the point of sneaking around?

May 31, 2008 at 12:43 AM Post #34 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by braillediver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"why wouldn't they just destroy us"

They're too busy doodling in the corn fields making crop circles.

Mitch

We should have never put that freakin' spirograph in Voyager I's glove compartment.

May 31, 2008 at 12:52 AM Post #35 of 65
Well, I guess we'll see if that was the real video or not. If it was shot almost five years ago, why is it only being released now? If I captured an alien on video, I would head straight for the news media (and definitely not YouTube).

May 31, 2008 at 1:02 AM Post #36 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
http://www.rockymountainparanormal.c...indowfinal.mp4

Apparantly this is the Leaked copy...

Looks very fake to me.

Is it the real copy, or a faked copy of the real thing?

Is it the real copy, or a faked copy of a fake thing in the first place!?

Looks like the "alien" was about as bored with what it saw as us watching the video.

May 31, 2008 at 2:42 AM Post #37 of 65
This is all imo:
The probablity of the conditions of a planet being hospitable enough to allow a sentient, intelligent being to evolve are so low, and that the chances one being close enough to reach us in their own lifespan, the idea of aliens visiting us is preposterous.

The only likely alien life we will find in the next millenia is bacteria growing in the oceans of Europa or the like.

May 31, 2008 at 2:57 AM Post #38 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gautama /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is all imo:
The probablity of the conditions of a planet being hospitable enough to allow a sentient, intelligent being to evolve are so low, and that the chances one being close enough to reach us in their own lifespan, the idea of aliens visiting us is preposterous.

The only likely alien life we will find in the next millenia is bacteria growing in the oceans of Europa or the like.

see...thats the thing...i think people seem to have this idea that conditions on another planet have to be like ours for life to exists. i'm sure a lot of its similar..but whose to say a planet has to have water for life to exists?...scientists on our planet say life has to have water...maybe thats not the case...i told my friend this awhile back in having a conversation about extraterrestrial life. you have to really think outside the box..what we consider the norm with ideas and what not...might not always be applicable.

just my two cents...

May 31, 2008 at 3:48 AM Post #39 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gautama /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is all imo:

The universe is huge and ever-expanding. There are billions, probably trillions of stars out there, most of them with planets, some of which might harbor life. If the chance of life on other planets was one in a billion, then there'd be at least a few other forms of intelligent life out there.

The aliens out there could've developed technology so advanced, that they can travel to Earth at 80 light years per hour. Or maybe they've already traveled to Earth before, but they were invisible or the size of dust particles. Or maybe humans were originally from another planet. Nothing is impossible.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm fairly certain that we'll find something within this century.

Anyway, that leaked video looks really fake. It makes me less anticipative for the actual video.
frown.gif

May 31, 2008 at 3:58 AM Post #40 of 65
I like your thinking BetaLyr. Indeed, if aliens had mastered the science of intergalactic travel and are able to jump through vast stretches of space at incomprehensible speeds, who's to say that they'd be detectable by our technology or our eyes? You'd think that they'd take our own sense of curiosity and propensity towards capturing them for study into consideration, as they'd undoubtedly be at the very least as intelligent as we are, if not multitudes upon multitudes more so.

May 31, 2008 at 2:58 PM Post #42 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by BetaLyr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The universe is huge and ever-expanding. There are billions, probably trillions of stars out there, most of them with planets, some of which might harbor life. If the chance of life on other planets was one in a billion, then there'd be at least a few other forms of intelligent life out there.

The aliens out there could've developed technology so advanced, that they can travel to Earth at 80 light years per hour. Or maybe they've already traveled to Earth before, but they were invisible or the size of dust particles. Or maybe humans were originally from another planet. Nothing is impossible.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm fairly certain that we'll find something within this century.

Anyway, that leaked video looks really fake. It makes me less anticipative for the actual video.
frown.gif

I think one of the key points to this being fake is that the "alien" seems to be able to breathe our atmosphere with no difficulty. I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility that there are other sentient beings, perhaps even carbon based, but to expect them to breath our atmosphere is asking a lot. There are so many pathogens, spores, bacteria, etc. in the air we breathe that I find it difficult to believe any alien could live for long without some form of respirator.

The "alien" also seems perfectly at home in a one-G gravitational field. Again, what are the odds that this "alien" comes from a planet identical to ours? This reeks of fakery.

May 31, 2008 at 7:03 PM Post #44 of 65
It's TRUE!

I saw 'em last night, right outside my window, just like in the video, after having watched the video yesterdayyyyy
wink.gif

Jun 1, 2008 at 12:18 AM Post #45 of 65
Returning the thread to a serious tone: Though the list of people having examined the video are definately of the scientific bent, I can't really believe the footage for a couple of reasons. 1) It looks like a stereo-typical alien rent from the movies. I have my doubts that real ETs would look like that. 2) The background of this guy just keeps getting crazier and crazier. 3) I still hold strong biases agasint video evidence, especially knowing what we see in movies daily. Though, seeing the evidence, I will admit it must have of been a pretty eleborate hoax. I don't, maybe I need to see a body on a table in front of the world media.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back