ALGIZ and IKIZ = SPECIAL 40% discount
Aug 19, 2015 at 6:40 AM Post #2 of 36
Special 40% discount for the Algiz or Ikiz, for those, who are ready to write a review.

If you are interested in this promotion you will need to to write to us a personal message or write in the subject.
We will contact with you and explain how to buy headphones.

Sincerely, Kennerton Team.

Aug 20, 2015 at 1:45 PM Post #6 of 36
  Love the use of cheesy models to promote your sale. Great job!

Nothing wrong with that, an eye-candy holding an ear-candy
biggrin.gif

Aug 20, 2015 at 4:22 PM Post #9 of 36
Any chance of a frequency response chart for the Algiz, and maybe a description of the sound.  There are a few reviews out there - but none that make me want to pitch $250 up front just to review them.

If you're interested though - PM me and I can review them both here and Headfonia.  If you're prepared to send them to me - I'll return them once I've finished, or arrange a tour.  Your call.

Aug 20, 2015 at 8:25 PM Post #12 of 36
So off topic, but I have to mention the staff member on the right of that photo looks like Kyle Jenner bad. All the best to the coming review/reviewer.

Aug 20, 2015 at 8:47 PM Post #14 of 36
Get over it lol. If I have to see an audio ad I'd rather see one with pretty staff girls in it than the plain old product itself.

Now I'm off to buy the earphones in the hopes that it will lure women my way. Expensive, but I really hate the smell of Axe/Lynx body spray so what's a man to do.

Aug 20, 2015 at 10:10 PM Post #15 of 36
  Any chance of a frequency response chart for the Algiz, and maybe a description of the sound.  There are a few reviews out there - but none that make me want to pitch $250 up front just to review them.

If you're interested though - PM me and I can review them both here and Headfonia.  If you're prepared to send them to me - I'll return them once I've finished, or arrange a tour.  Your call.

^+1

I also ask that you at least consider giving a scarce amount of units to a select few since the price point makes it hard to swallow.

I own the ath-ckr9s, which basically acts like the Ikiz, with a different housing. If you want, I can review it and compare it to the ath-ckr9s. I have a feeling the tuning will be similar but most likely refined compared to the ath-ckr9s.

If not, that is fine with me, since I originally was interested in these products, but the lower price point of the ath-ckr9s lured me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back