Alfredsson is a gutless, classless rat
Jun 5, 2007 at 5:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

forsberg

500+ Head-Fier
It's no surprise that he's one of the most dirty players in the NHL, taking cheapshots at others while pretending to be an angel to the league.

But his slapshot @ niedermayer takes the cake. Putting my hate on the sens on hold and looking at this objectively, I am appalled by his gutless actions and disappointed that he is a captain of a professional sports team.

Ducks are on the verge of winning the stanley cup and I am not sure what Alfredsson and his cronies have up their sleeves in their final game, but the league should watch carefully in Game 5 to make sure all the Ducks players are able to hoist up the Cup at the end.

Alfredsson is a sore loser and I hope to see it that he never ever wins anything in his life. Heck, I even have more respect for Steve Avery than him. At least Avery is man enough to admit that he's not exactly the "cleanest" player out there on the ice.

Jun 5, 2007 at 3:18 PM Post #2 of 4
Ha.

Jun 5, 2007 at 3:42 PM Post #3 of 4
I know it wasn't a smart thing for him to slapshot it at him....but I gotta admit I LOL'd.
tongue.gif

Still, they played terribly the 2nd and 3rd periods. That penalty Neil took in the 2nd was just stupid and needless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back