Alessandro - talk about fast...
Dec 9, 2005 at 6:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

allenf

1000+ Head-Fier
Well.
To console myself over the non-arrival of my HF-1 (#281), missing assumed lost/stolen in transit since 20th October, last Saturday I surfed over to the Alessandro website and ordered myself a pair of MS2s, hoping they would be here in time for Xmas Day.
They arrived - in the UK - this afternoon, six days after placing the order!!!
I also note that I wasn't charged any postage either (I assumed that this offer only extended to US customers).
Big thank you to Alessandro - cheers
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 9, 2005 at 7:07 PM Post #3 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by allenf
Well.
To console myself over the non-arrival of my HF-1 (#281), missing assumed lost/stolen in transit since 20th October, last Saturday I surfed over to the Alessandro website and ordered myself a pair of MS2s, hoping they would be here in time for Xmas Day.
They arrived - in the UK - this afternoon, six days after placing the order!!!
I also note that I wasn't charged any postage either (I assumed that this offer only extended to US customers).
Big thank you to Alessandro - cheers
smily_headphones1.gif

Yep, that advertised price includes shipping = WORLDWIDE. Bargain!

Dec 9, 2005 at 7:17 PM Post #4 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by hungrych
I've read some horror stories about Allessandro, maybe they're getting their act together.
smily_headphones1.gif

Placed the order, confirmation email straight back, card charged after 3 days, arrived after 6. That is a perfect transaction in my book
icon10.gif

Dec 9, 2005 at 10:51 PM Post #8 of 19
I emailed the sale support a couple days ago and I still haven't recieved a reply from them yet!
confused.gif

Congrats on the purchase, I am deciding to get either the MS2i or HD600. My mind is in a bundle. Look forward to hearing more from you!

Dec 9, 2005 at 11:32 PM Post #12 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Divad1
Did you encounter any import duties when it came into the UK?

Hmm, the label values them at $99 - not too sore whatever happens
biggrin.gif

Dec 9, 2005 at 11:40 PM Post #13 of 19
I'm still waiting for my MS-1's, has been 17 days so far...

Dec 9, 2005 at 11:50 PM Post #14 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fr_eak
biggrin.gif
congrad on getting your MS-2 !!

hope you enjoy the sound from Alessandro ~

Can't wait - I am really looking forward to it
icon10.gif

Shame about my HF-1s tho'
frown.gif

Dec 10, 2005 at 12:28 AM Post #15 of 19
I've ordered 3 pairs, the first two arrived promptly (3 days after ordering!), but that third pair arrived almost 2 weeks late. Their shipping times definately vary.

The cool thing is that they hand write your name and address on the boxes! Definately a small company
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back