Alessandro MS2i retailers... where?
May 24, 2008 at 7:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

FlavioWolff

500+ Head-Fier
I would like to know if there is any retailing website that sells the MS2i, accepting credit card checkout on their website...
I would like to purchase one of those, but my father won't trust a website like Alessandro's, so it would be nice if they were sold in a better store site... Grados are sold on amazon, why aren't the Alessandros?

May 24, 2008 at 8:33 PM Post #2 of 24
Alessandro website is the official Alessandro distributor, and they are in direct contact with Grado who makes them if I'm not mistaken. If there is one seller of MS2i you can trust, it's Alessandro website. Never read about anyone who had troubles with them other than late emails.

EDIT: All correct me if I'm wrong about this.

May 24, 2008 at 9:07 PM Post #3 of 24
I believe Alessandro is the only authorized dealer of the Alessandro series. However you can try the FS section for a used pair. I know Headphonic sells it also but I never purchased from there.

May 24, 2008 at 10:49 PM Post #5 of 24
hehe... silly father.. there are a few secondary retailers. Depends where you are in the world. I know of one in Austrailia, one here in Canada and Jaben too.

Edit: But you will pay slightly more, and shipping might not be free. Try to get your dad to go through Alessandro.

May 25, 2008 at 12:51 AM Post #6 of 24
the alessandro website is perfectly safe; no reason to avoid it
wink.gif

May 25, 2008 at 5:06 AM Post #9 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by FlavioWolff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know they are trustable, but no way my old father will trust it.
Thank you all anyway

Seriously, get him on here to read this thread.

Hundreds upon hundreds of people have bought from Alessandro with no problems whatsoever.

Ask him this..... has he ever given out a credit card number over the phone? That is less secure than buying from a secure website.

May 25, 2008 at 5:19 AM Post #11 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by FlavioWolff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hehe, I'll try
Thanks.
PS: he has NEVER given out his credit card numbe over the phone.

Bugger. That would have been a useful argument
wink.gif

In any case, most credit cards provide very good buyer protection. Don't get your item, issue a complaint with your bank, and 99 times out of 100, you'll get your money back.

May 25, 2008 at 5:49 AM Post #12 of 24
wait.. I dont remember giving out my dad's credit card number over the phone while ordering.. did something change?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back