ALC889 + L1 = problem. ( healp)
Jun 26, 2013 at 4:37 PM Post #2 of 7
Asus Xonar DG ($20-$30) or DGX ($30-$45) sound card should improve audio quality.

Jun 26, 2013 at 5:17 PM Post #3 of 7
edit ,so now i get  low volume in movies (MPC-HC @ VLC)  but OK  with flac- mp3 files  :/   so DX and DGX? thats it? 
any other card   that   gets along 100% with the L1? ( impedance?)  dont care for gaming features at all, dont play  games, just movies in that pc. ( at low volume now) bah i think i will get an amp and see how it goes....

Jun 27, 2013 at 9:23 PM Post #5 of 7
If you don't care about gaming features, the xonar DG is a solid recommendation. It comes with a built in headphone amp. 

Jun 28, 2013 at 10:45 PM Post #6 of 7
ok xonar dg ordered ( 300 pesos lol) will arrive in ... 6 days ?!  fuuuu - DONT ASK_ (   hope it helps  kos i always seem to have some kind of problem with adonn cards, :/  but i dont mind tweaking if its worth it,  edit and  now the sound is back 2awesome   using AIMP3 and VLC.... lol

Jun 28, 2013 at 10:54 PM Post #7 of 7
edit,  question.... my old p5b-e sounds t identical and it blows mi head with the volume..  ( sorto "hi- end" old mobo?)  BUT i cant seem to use the cables together  ( daisy chained) without holding the volume button like a jakass... i wonder if im going to have the same problem with this sound card? that would be funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back