Albums you won't admit you like
Apr 22, 2005 at 6:15 AM Post #106 of 121
Linkin Park... that is great music, until you realize the entire CD sounds the same, and throw it across the room.

A few months later, you discover it whilst cleaning... pop it in.. and enjoy yourself thoroughly....... .... ... until you realize every song sound the same, and hurl the CD across the room...................

biggrin.gif

I heard their newest CD is better. haven't given it a serious listen yet. should i?

Apr 26, 2005 at 11:56 PM Post #108 of 121
As I've said before, I'm not ashamed of any music I listen to, but playing along w/ the thread... I absolutely do not own a copy of Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway" album, and most definitely never listen to said album.
tongue.gif

Jul 24, 2005 at 2:32 PM Post #112 of 121
Quote:

Originally Posted by Girdag
Enya. That's the only artist I would never admit to liking in public. Oh, and maybe Mercury Rev and the Flaming Lips (two contenders for highest male voice ever)

I don't think you've heard Coheed and Cambria then? Their singer makes Geddy Lee sound like.. I dunno, that dude from the Crash Test Dummies.

-jar

Jul 25, 2005 at 1:01 AM Post #113 of 121
I've been known to like a few ABBA songs
eek.gif

Jul 25, 2005 at 2:21 AM Post #114 of 121
Shania Twain.

I swear every song on her "Come on Over" CD is foot-stompin good. "Up" is good too, but not quite up to COE.

My wife is the "official" fan, but (whispering now) I like her too.

We saw her in concert on the Up tour. It also helps alot that she is extremely easy to look at. She also wore a Red Wings jersey on stage which scored big time points with me too.

Jul 25, 2005 at 3:00 AM Post #115 of 121
Quote:

Originally Posted by Masonjar
I don't think you've heard Coheed and Cambria then? Their singer makes Geddy Lee sound like.. I dunno, that dude from the Crash Test Dummies.

-jar

And the fact that he's one fat hairy mofo makes it all the more confusing.

Jul 26, 2005 at 8:20 AM Post #117 of 121
John Mayer......What? He's pretty damn good with that guitar
280smile.gif

Jul 26, 2005 at 2:07 PM Post #118 of 121
That Kelly Clarkson song. (since you've been gone)

Jul 26, 2005 at 2:19 PM Post #120 of 121
Quote:

Originally Posted by terrymx
i dont have any music that i am ashame of or is bad. i like one song by the beatles, yesterday, but thats because its in my fav movie.

You like.... ONE .... song by the Beatles?!

And you posted that in this thread?!

eek.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahmose
That Kelly Clarkson song. (since you've been gone)

You mean "Since U Been Gone"
biggrin.gif

Yeah, I suppose catchiness is what makes Pop music what it is.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back