Albums you cant wait for in 2010
May 10, 2010 at 10:13 AM Post #106 of 119

I still hope that there will be another Tool album. Supposedly, they're working on an album, but well, even if they do, it's probably going to take a long time until it is finished. Anyways, the day when it hits the store will be a great day for me, and I guess not only for me ...
beerchug.gif

Ihave my doubts that it'll be out this year, but I think seeing them in concert this summer will make up for it :)

May 12, 2010 at 3:43 PM Post #112 of 119
Picked up the new Beach House. Wow. I am absolutely in love with Victoria Legrand's voice! First heard her on her collab with Grizzly Bear on the New Moon OST (surprisingly good). That song is amazing! Really liking this album.

Also picked up Charlotte Gainsbourg's IRM. Another stunner! Not a single weak song on the album. Love it!

Jonsi's Go is fantastic as well, but still letting that one grow on me. Very different from his work with Sigur Ros.

Other than those, I am eagerly awaiting a new Tool album!

May 12, 2010 at 6:53 PM Post #114 of 119
The Chemical Brothers - Further

[edit]Also, it sounds like KT Tunstall will be releasing a new album. And I'm sure there's loads of other stuff I haven't even thought of yet... I'll look through this topic for sure.

Jun 8, 2010 at 5:23 PM Post #116 of 119
the only thing that excits me is the new symphony-x album. I know that they are recording it,but i am not sure that it will come out this year.   please...please...please...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back