Album Art Viewer?
May 3, 2006 at 10:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ZackT

500+ Head-Fier
I almost hit the "Buy" button on this: http://www.amphonicdesigns.com/viewtunes/index.html

But I thought I better ask you guys if any of you have used it. Is it buggy or annoying?

I'm using a Mac and have all my tunes "Artworked".

Please, if you have experience with this or any other Album Art viewer I'd be very interested in your viewpoints.

I'm worried that I'll end up with yet another bit of annoying software I'll never use. Should I just stick to iTunes?

ZT

May 4, 2006 at 2:45 AM Post #2 of 5
Did you notice that there's a demo version for download?. Looks nice btw.

May 4, 2006 at 3:00 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastianbf
Did you notice that there's a demo version for download?. Looks nice btw.

Yeah thanks, I actually downloaded it but the demo version only seems to show ONE artwork. It gives me an idea but I was still kind of wanting to see what others thought before applying it to all my music files.

I know it prob rushes off and gets artwork from the web but I'm not connected at home and all my files have artwork already.

There's other "catalog" type programmes I've seen that cost more. Just interested in if anyone uses these over iTunes.

May 4, 2006 at 4:35 AM Post #4 of 5
try adding Ipod to the title, more people are going to look at it since it will be a more detailed tittle. Good luck

May 5, 2006 at 4:13 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastianbf
try adding Ipod to the title, more people are going to look at it since it will be a more detailed tittle. Good luck

Thanks, but don't think I can edit the title?

Anyway, I just couldn't wait – so downloaded it.

PROS:
1. It is really intuitive and easy to use,
2. It allows searching buy A, B, C etc and selecting Albums at a glance / click
3. It would be EXCELLENT at a party - jukebox.

CONS:
1. Only one, it treats complications in a weird way, I ended up changing some "Various" albums, which was a pain. Will keep fiddling with it.

ZT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back