album art program?
Mar 25, 2007 at 2:38 PM Post #16 of 21
For Mac OS/X users, take a look at CoverScout. Does the Amazon online searching thing, etc.

Mar 25, 2007 at 5:06 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I use Album Art Aggregator also. There's just few problems with it. I have date/year on all of my folders. So when the program takes the name there's the date/year on it also and it won't find any cover. So I have to manually erase the date from the name field so it finds something. This really sucks. Also if I have subfolders like Art or Misc under the actual folder, then it downloads the cover into those folders. Not to the root where it should and where foobar2000 picks the covers from. Then I have to manually cut-paste the cover.jpg from that folder to the root.

Do you have any tips for these problems?

Patu, you can use %opt_dir% to ignore these date/year folders.
Move cursor to the second from the top Directory Structure field and you'll see mouse tool tip with available options.

Mar 25, 2007 at 6:14 PM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew_WOT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Patu, you can use %opt_dir% to ignore these date/year folders.
Move cursor to the second from the top Directory Structure field and you'll see mouse tool tip with available options.

Sorry but how should I use that function? Most of my folders are named like this: Air - Premiers Symptomes (1999) [FLAC]

Some of them have subfolders like Art, Misc etc. If I want the cover file from Album Art Aggregator to go directly to the root of the main folder then what should I write on that directory structure line? Thanks.

Mar 25, 2007 at 10:50 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry but how should I use that function? Most of my folders are named like this: Air - Premiers Symptomes (1999) [FLAC]

Some of them have subfolders like Art, Misc etc. If I want the cover file from Album Art Aggregator to go directly to the root of the main folder then what should I write on that directory structure line? Thanks.

Perhaps something like
%artist% - %album% (%year%) [FLAC] %opt_dir%

Mar 26, 2007 at 8:29 AM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew_WOT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Perhaps something like
%artist% - %album% (%year%) [FLAC] %opt_dir%

This line doesn't work. It's the same way as before. I have to manually erase year and [FLAC] from the name and cover file goes into the subfolder.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back