Akiko Audio Tweaks
Jan 28, 2023 at 12:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

AussieMick

500+ Head-Fier
Hi all
I‘ve been spending some time with a few products from Akiko Audio; the Corelli power conditioner and Phono Booster grounding device. They’re both quite effective in my system, bringing a sound that is altogether more relaxed with a calmer top end, while letting a little more detail through, especially hall ambience and stage depth in natural recorded albums. Akiko have measurements that show what’s going on, and seem to be using quartz or similar to absorb RFI/EMI. Similar to the ideas in the 3M absorbing sheets?
Anyway, regardless of how, it’s clear that they work. Anyone hear have experience with the other Akiko products? In particular I’m interested in impressions of the Castello ground device, especially if it’s in conjunction with the Corelli.
Cheers
Mick

Jan 28, 2023 at 12:26 AM Post #2 of 2
Hi all
I‘ve been spending some time with a few products from Akiko Audio; the Corelli power conditioner and Phono Booster grounding device. They’re both quite effective in my system, bringing a sound that is altogether more relaxed with a calmer top end, while letting a little more detail through, especially hall ambience and stage depth in natural recorded albums. Akiko have measurements that show what’s going on, and seem to be using quartz or similar to absorb RFI/EMI. Similar to the ideas in the 3M absorbing sheets?
Anyway, regardless of how, it’s clear that they work. Anyone hear have experience with the other Akiko products? In particular I’m interested in impressions of the Castello ground device, especially if it’s in conjunction with the Corelli.
Cheers
Mick
I haven't tried any akiko products but if you're looking for grounding products, you may be interested in cdacosta's homemade grounding box.

Might have to do some searching in the thread, he posted the ingredients used.

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/aliexpress-cables.963919/page-180

Users who are viewing this thread

Back