AKG repair
Mar 22, 2019 at 7:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

svrrade

New Head-Fier
I'm fun of AKG headphones. Today they call it vintage, I call it originals, because only headphones without fakes are AKG K series 141 , 240 etc. Usually phones like that today needs some love. Come across AKG K240II with one disk broken while other is missing. I asked a friend and he made for me disk. Unfortunately need some filler and spray paint.
4gd9Ziu

9IQhPPN.jpg

cV2YOjQ.jpg

qkGO4Le.jpg

9IQhPPN

cV2YOjQ

kqFq9yR

Anyone knows where is + and - on this driver? Is this at the bottom terminal negative?

I will change rubber band at rubber loop.
Any idea where I can get, or better how to make AKG plate?

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2019 at 3:01 AM Post #2 of 6
try those images again, lad

May 10, 2019 at 12:04 AM Post #4 of 6
Well, some of your images are working.

AKG typically puts some kind of mark next to the + terminal. Is that some blue ink in the injection molding divot next to one tab?

May 10, 2019 at 6:09 AM Post #5 of 6
I'm fun of AKG headphones. Today they call it vintage, I call it originals, because only headphones without fakes are AKG K series 141 , 240 etc. Usually phones like that today needs some love. Come across AKG K240II with one disk broken while other is missing. I asked a friend and he made for me disk. Unfortunately need some filler and spray paint.
9IQhPPN.jpg

cV2YOjQ.jpg

qkGO4Le.jpg

Anyone knows where is + and - on this driver? Is this at the bottom terminal negative?

I will change rubber band at rubber loop.
Any idea where I can get, or better how to make AKG plate?

Fixed images missing from above but they're just duplicates at least i think so... Maybe this link will be useful too..

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81RLYBSOn6S.pdf

Doesn't say the + or - but has the cable colours to connect.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back