akg q701
Apr 14, 2012 at 11:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

daviiid77

New Head-Fier
Hi
I own a pair of akg 701, the quincy jones branded, and i'd like to add an amp without spend too much.
I've seen good reviews of the fiio e10 but i don't know if it fits my needs:
i have a macbook pro with a pro audio card motu 828 mk2 (i got from my friend that has a studio even if i don't need all these in/out)
and was wondering if the e10 can be connected to the headphones output of this audiocard (i read it connects to computers via usb)?
Also, is this compatible with an iphone 4 adding the lod cable? Should i get the e11?
Thanks for any suggestions

Apr 14, 2012 at 12:05 PM Post #2 of 2

Quote:
Hi
I own a pair of AKG 701, the Quincy Jones branded, and I'd like to add an amp without spend too much.
I've seen good reviews of the Fiio e10 but i don't know if it fits my needs:
i have a Macbook pro with a pro audio card motu 828 mk2 (i got from my friend that has a studio even if i don't need all these in/out)
and was wondering if the e10 can be connected to the headphones output of this audio card (i read it connects to computers via USB)?
Also, is this compatible with an iPhone 4 adding the LOD cable? Should i get the e11?
Thanks for any suggestions

The E10 can not use it's DAC feature with the iPhone, so the Fiio E11 (with LOD cable) would be a better choice.
I know nothing about the Pro Audio MOTU 828 MKII, but I'm going to "guess" the E11 will work with it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back