AKG K872 aftermarket cables
Feb 23, 2022 at 11:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

music_man

Headphoneus Supremus
I was wondering if anyone is making upgrade cables with the Lemo connector? No one needs to advise me that it makes no difference or can prove detrimental. I am not interested in a recable either.

Feb 25, 2022 at 7:31 PM Post #2 of 4
I decided that the thin stock cable and the headphone themselves are a dream to sleep with. No pun intended. I already knew big deal an aftermarket cable will make with the tiny Lemo and tiny wire to the right cup regardless. Some say the likes of Forza Audio does but I would love to see that double blind on these of all headphones. I think people that hear that with these are experiencing psychoacoustics. I am more content with the pleasant dreams.

Aug 19, 2022 at 5:54 PM Post #3 of 4
Arctic Cables do an AKG K812 cable.

Aug 23, 2022 at 10:55 PM Post #4 of 4
I have one that I made on my K872s, but I also have a couple nice ones from Hart Audio Cables that I purchased before I started making my own cables for kicks. They're reasonably priced and they'll make you a cable or cables to whatever specs you want. I use the interconnects I bought from Hart with my own cable still so I'm not unplugging and replugging from various rigs for headphone switches as often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back