AKG K812(?) Professional Headphones - coming soon
Oct 6, 2013 at 9:18 AM Post #691 of 745
  Yes, I can understand it very well.

And I say, okay, the conditions of the review are different. The K812 works on TV. The K701 works only on my washing machine. LCD3 on the iPhone. And my Stax 007 works on Yamaha amplifier. I have increased as the voltage until it works.

Oh yes. The HD800 is not connected. I am satisfied with it completely when I stand next to it, even if there is no sound. I immediately recognizable sound of his.

The old K1000 is powered by a steam engine.

Twice he has been burned. But the third K1000 survived.

So that all their questions are answered?

... LCD3 on an iPhone and a k701 oin a washing machine. Pics bro or it didn't happen ;3 

Oct 6, 2013 at 9:23 AM Post #692 of 745
I was still watching this Bull.... Over many Pages!so in my opinion close THIS THREAD!thanks nomax

Oct 6, 2013 at 9:26 AM Post #693 of 745
It will be absolutely useful to open another clean thread when this K812 will be revealed.  
angry_face.gif
 .. Too much blablablabla here. 

Oct 6, 2013 at 10:03 AM Post #695 of 745
I can tell you without Taco
biggrin.gif
: The K812 destroys all headphones with pad. Definitely. He eats breakfast and spits them out. -sorry

Are you surely? But I  hope too 
k701smile.gif

Oct 6, 2013 at 10:07 AM Post #696 of 745

The K 701 works only on your washing machine? You are satisfied with your HD 800 even if there is no sound? The old K 1000 is powered by a steam engine, which is why two of them has been burned?
While this is hilarious, I don't think that it answers any questions, sorry.

I think we broke him

Are you surely? But I  hope too 
k701smile.gif

Oct 6, 2013 at 10:31 AM Post #697 of 745
Oct 6, 2013 at 10:57 AM Post #701 of 745
  But I think that answers all the questions accurately.

You must see: Replies are always used in conjunction with any questions. Logical. And issues related to the brain.

finished. Easy. My cat can also ask questions. Only I have not talked to her about the K812 me.

Each person gets what they deserve.

Trying to find out whether this is an insult directed at me? Just to make one thing clear: my brain has no issue with your cat whatsoever.

And now I'll stop feeding the trolls. Sorry, I hoped there was a chance to get some bits of usefull information. Too bad.

Oct 6, 2013 at 11:09 AM Post #702 of 745

Take any decent headphone, apply well-thought-out EQ, and have an unbelievably perfect tonal balance. Though preferably you'd use something other than a dynamic headphone for this.

Why ?

You know - every transducer has its strengths and weaknesses . You never get everything. The electrostatic does not have the organic a dynamic transducer . The dynamic transducer does not have the subtlety of an electrostatic

The Planar Headphones brings a lot of power .

If you are looking for the truth , they will have to look for a lifetime.

All that we know . We always have compromises.

It's about compromise, which is okay.

When they hear they hear space , detail, bandwidth , frequency response , balance and and and

but they always listen completely . They want to hear completely . SR -009 drives everything to the extreme, HD800 is a little analytically , the Audeze do not have the subtlety of a 009 and not the balance of the HD800 , but they have other specific things that are good. I could enumerate all headphones with their properties - really no problem.

now we are looking for a headphone that best combines all the points.

And voila - this part is called K812 . It's that simple

Is it perfect? No . He is not perfect , because there is nothing perfect in this world . But, he creates the best combination of everything .

Now you can add 1 and 1 . Try to imagine what we're talking about here. Then they have an idea of ​​why I speak of a headphone having breakfast .

Oct 6, 2013 at 11:22 AM Post #703 of 745

Take any decent headphone, apply well-thought-out EQ, and have an unbelievably perfect tonal balance.

They believe this is so - if they fill by EQ valleys and lower mountains. They believe only. Then their faith must be very strong. There is a difference between the power and dB, which makes the membrane and its balancing act on EQ.

Maybe they can not understand because it sounds smooth for them.

Oct 6, 2013 at 11:34 AM Post #704 of 745
  Why ?

You know - every transducer has its strengths and weaknesses . You never get everything. The electrostatic does not have the organic a dynamic transducer . The dynamic transducer does not have the subtlety of an electrostatic

The Planar Headphones brings a lot of power .

If you are looking for the truth , they will have to look for a lifetime.

All that we know . We always have compromises.

It's about compromise, which is okay.

When they hear they hear space , detail, bandwidth , frequency response , balance and and and

but they always listen completely . They want to hear completely . SR -009 drives everything to the extreme, HD800 is a little analytically , the Audeze do not have the subtlety of a 009 and not the balance of the HD800 , but they have other specific things that are good. I could enumerate all headphones with their properties - really no problem.

now we are looking for a headphone that best combines all the points.

And voila - this part is called K812 . It's that simple

Is it perfect? No . He is not perfect , because there is nothing perfect in this world . But, he creates the best combination of everything .

Now you can add 1 and 1 . Try to imagine what we're talking about here. Then they have an idea of ​​why I speak of a headphone having breakfast .

I see your point there, AKG has made a Flag Ship that should in theory present a balanced sound with the Clarity and speed of the TOTL but without needing a to be picky with amps or sources. Sounds like they are making the GREATEST iSlave headphone ever

Yea I'll pass, part of the fun is pairing your TOTL with the right source and amp. 

Oct 6, 2013 at 12:00 PM Post #705 of 745
Actually if what michaelxray says is true, this sounds reminiscent of the K702 Anniversary for me. Not perfect, but does everything well without any glaring flaws.

That islave comment makes me chuckle because it makes no sense. Headphones can be easy to drive and perform incredibly well. MA900, X1, LCD2, Annies, and D7000, all sound really, really good even off cellphones.

This TOTL headphone and equipment matching being a criteria sounds like audio snobbery. Maybe part of the fun for you, but having a need to match a headphone to an amp shouldn't be necessary. There should be headphones that pair well with whatever you want to pair it up with. The LCD2 isn't known as an amp person for nothing. It really does pair up well with basically anything. Does that make it a lesser headphone? That's ridiculous.

Now I doubt the K812 is the savior of audio michaelxray is making it out to be, but judging by the improvements AKG has done with the Annie and the K712 to make them well balanced and not as picky as the older 70x line, is a definite right step for AKG. If the 812 is a top tier refinement over the Annie and K712 sound, then I'm absolutely all for it.

Not many headphones out there that can be catagorized as high end jack of all trades AND not finicky with what you hook them up to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back