AKG K812(?) Professional Headphones - coming soon
Oct 4, 2013 at 2:56 PM Post #541 of 745
Looking at all the photos,people feeding the thing with their tablets,phones etc,I th nk I am NOT the target audience.
More for the Mobile Generation with lots of cash to spend.
All they need is some Celeb endorsement.....might be difficult for Austrians....Arnold,perhaps???

Oct 4, 2013 at 2:58 PM Post #542 of 745
Too bad... I like it more than the current design, looks more open and "hi-fi" :)
there was a Debate FOR akg in the past and the Result was THIS market is to small FOR akg!

Oct 4, 2013 at 3:08 PM Post #545 of 745
Jecklin Float QA. That would be a classic. 

NK
the akg 3003 will be a Classic in 10 years! So i think the HIGH END headphone in the Long TIME FUTURE WILL BE ON EAR!!!

Oct 4, 2013 at 3:17 PM Post #547 of 745

Jecklin Float QA. That would be a classic. 

NK

LOL, simply LOL... How much are these... headslabs? 
basshead.gif

Oct 4, 2013 at 3:19 PM Post #548 of 745
Looking at all the photos,people feeding the thing with their tablets,phones etc,I th nk I am NOT the target audience.
More for the Mobile Generation with lots of cash to spend.
All they need is some Celeb endorsement.....might be difficult for Austrians....Arnold,perhaps???

Not really a generational thing, I see people of all ages wasting money on Beats.

But considering where technology is going, I dont blame AKG for making headphones that actually look good and sound good without a multi-thousand dollar DAC/Amp stack.

CDs are dead. FLACs and such are hard to find. Streaming music services are the norm now, and the max quality you get from those is 320kbps. Will be interesting to see what happens in the years to come.

Oct 4, 2013 at 3:56 PM Post #551 of 745
I really hope that it's not going to be just very expensive luxury headphones without great sound inside. But unfortunatly it's starting to seem so.
Anyway they look way cool. In my opinion much better than cheep Hd800 and old-fashioned T1. Guys from desingit.com did a great job. It's interesting they only create desing for Akg headphones or also some engineering work. 

Oct 4, 2013 at 4:30 PM Post #553 of 745
  Nope.
Cable connector on the right cup is common with professional headphones.
Senn HD-25 and Beyer DT-150 for example, which are both workhorses...

Um, really? Did you watch the video? Common logic here...

Everyone but her are wearing them cable left side. So either she has them backwards or the rest of them do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back