AKG K812(?) Professional Headphones - coming soon
Oct 4, 2013 at 7:16 AM Post #483 of 745
  When you hear it, you will understand the price. Two things, no more and no less: WOW and world class!

You tell from the future 
k701smile.gif

Oct 4, 2013 at 10:27 AM Post #490 of 745
  I can not say anything but K812 WOW!!!

More Detail? Top secret at the moment.

... PICS or it DID NOT HAPPEN :3, most of us are members of the "SHOW me island" nation 

If I were a salesman, I'd use this line as part of my pitch.

Agree'd 

Soil-sampling technology explains the price, I guess.

Soil Sampling, no no no, the headphone plants it's nanobot grass seeds as you listen to it! Cmon man, nano bots all the way, 
Just read the whole thread;you got to love the Austrians(even his only post in german was full of spelling mistakes etc.)but if this turns out to be a flagship and can deliver soundwise,I am going to buy it.
My HD800 needs some competition!

Agree'd the HD 800 is hideous some one needs to dethrone the ugly queen

L3000.gif
 You want the very best for your 240p youtube videos? Buy the AKG K812 and call it a day! 
L3000.gif

LAWL, although even I post crappy uTube videos of trhe songs I listen to in 16bit. Still at least it wasn't some EDM track 

Oct 4, 2013 at 10:31 AM Post #491 of 745

L3000.gif
 You want the very best for your 240p youtube videos? Buy the AKG K812 and call it a day! 
L3000.gif

Sorry, they have not understood the example - not with the heart.

That's the problem. With a HD800 and 009 they hear with your head - listen - listen and hear and feel nothing

and so terribly Olivia Newton John

they listen with the K812, they feel the belly and they will love it and this Feeling is great. so great that it almost does not matter, youtube sound or ...

only almost - okay?

I want to say: User vid is right with his example. Many headphones could give us everything possible quality - but unfortunately little heart.

Therefore deliberately my example with Xanadu. Simple music. Simple rhythms, singing in a good light texture with ELO choir.

This is so simple and so complicated musical ...

They hear that an SR-009 and they will not understand with their heart, what they hear

and the head will not understand why he hears the

but € 5,500 for what?

For Olivia Newton John debacle?

logical, not the youtube sound, original music
L3000.gif
L3000.gif
L3000.gif

but it would not matter - maybe in 100 years they would not understand

Oct 4, 2013 at 10:44 AM Post #494 of 745
Pic from akg facebook Fan Page!regards nomax

Oct 4, 2013 at 11:05 AM Post #495 of 745
And the New promo Video is now on akg Site!watch THIS may FRIENDS!this will be Great!regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back