AKG K812(?) Professional Headphones - coming soon
Oct 1, 2013 at 12:40 PM Post #408 of 745
  Have they ACTUALLY changed anything other than the name and the pads this time?!

They hired Nomax... Thats the most significant change it seems. 
biggrin.gif

Oct 1, 2013 at 8:22 PM Post #412 of 745
This is funny, hahaha
smily_headphones1.gif

Agree'd 

btw $10 says Nomax is Patrick 82 on a new laptop and IP xD that would be the consipracy of the century.

Speaking of which... eww so much in between about the T1... wondering just how much of an improvement it is over the T90 >.> if the ONLY improvement the T1 has over the T90 is the removal of that BIG treble spike... I think I'll pass up on the T1. As honestly... I own 3 bright cans :O I dig highs so much I eq 14-20khrz UP on my He 400

That said... I hope these don't suck :/ 

Oct 2, 2013 at 6:28 PM Post #413 of 745
Gosh, I hope some kind soul will save me 28 pages of reading (so far) on this thread, and tell me if they've released a price for 'em yet...
tongue_smile.gif
   Though I'm guessing far more than I can afford...
ph34r.gif

Oct 2, 2013 at 6:33 PM Post #414 of 745

Agree'd 

btw $10 says Nomax is Patrick 82 on a new laptop netbook and IP xD that would be the consipracy of the century.

fixed!

Oct 2, 2013 at 6:40 PM Post #415 of 745
  Gosh, I hope some kind soul will save me 28 pages of reading (so far) on this thread, and tell me if they've released a price for 'em yet...
tongue_smile.gif
   Though I'm guessing far more than I can afford...
ph34r.gif

no lol you must read! jk

Oct 2, 2013 at 7:00 PM Post #417 of 745
  Gosh, I hope some kind soul will save me 28 pages of reading (so far) on this thread, and tell me if they've released a price for 'em yet

No price yet, as for your other request:

Nomax: HELLO MY ENGLISH PREVENT ME FROM TALK BUT I KNOW INSIDERS AND HEAD ENGINEERS IT WILL BE A SENSATION BETTER THAN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! WHO KNOWS THE ANSWERS??!?!!?! I DO!!!! MANY GUY WILL BE WRONG HERE HHAHAHAHAHAH.

Everyone else: ****

Everyone else: Compared Nomax to Patrick82

Nomax posted pictures of his "OVER 20000 EURO HEADPHONE COLLECTION" with a piece of paper saying his name and either ahahahahah or "I love guys"

Oct 2, 2013 at 7:05 PM Post #418 of 745
  No price yet, as for your other request:

Nomax: HELLO MY ENGLISH PREVENT ME FROM TALK BUT I KNOW INSIDERS AND HEAD ENGINEERS IT WILL BE A SENSATION BETTER THAN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! WHO KNOWS THE ANSWERS??!?!!?! I DO!!!! MANY GUY WILL BE WRONG HERE HHAHAHAHAHAH.

Everyone else: ****

Everyone else: Compared Nomax to Patrick82

Nomax posted pictures of his "OVER 20000 EURO HEADPHONE COLLECTION" with a piece of paper saying his name and either ahahahahah or "I love guys"

Nomax just came and changed our lives... forever 
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back