AKG K812(?) Professional Headphones - coming soon
Sep 28, 2013 at 5:22 AM Post #331 of 745
Unless something gets "leaked," there's not going to be any new info on this headphone until October 9th/10th when it's officially released.

Until then, everybody just relax.  Check back in two weeks when there's some actual info to be discussed.  As for Nomax, he obviously doesn't have any info on them.  If you want to keep poking him to get funny responses, that's on you.

we the followers of Nonax shun ur blasphemious speech...

Sep 28, 2013 at 2:51 PM Post #334 of 745
So THIS is the THREAD FOR akg k812!we Should Debate the akg k812 Here!but with my englisch its not possible!sorry and Good NIGHT!

Well, I don't think English is problem as you can post in German and we can just turn on the google translation built into Chrome, as long as you are willing to share any sensible information.

Sep 28, 2013 at 3:30 PM Post #335 of 745
  http://www.head-fi.org/t/210323/famous-quotes-by-patrick82

start there... I ran through that greatest hits list quick and it really has some gems... 9/10 would read again

Thanks for the link kvtaco17.
Those quotes made my day. I loled so hard.
biggrin.gif

This guy is a poet, seriousely.

Here below, two of my favourites (originally quoted by jefemeister and oic929):

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82
Formula 1 driver racing 200 mph on city street is still safer than grandmother driving 50 mph.
Even bare air dielectric AC wiring in the apartment would be safe for me, I can dodge it by rolling under and jumping over and stuff, but I can't do it because other people are so careless. It would be hard to listen to music from the smell of dead bodies...

1. Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick82
Ever since I was born nothing was acceptable to me so I didn't want to buy anything. But then I found something to spend all of my life savings on: Nordost Valhalla cables.

Sep 28, 2013 at 5:38 PM Post #337 of 745

Oh my...

agree'd... $3000 on cables...any ways let's just enjoy Patrick82 without getting all well you know RELGIOUS AUDIOPHILE on dat boi ;3

Sep 28, 2013 at 6:15 PM Post #338 of 745
It's such a shame that he has been banned from this forum. Can't imagine how this could have happened.

I'm all for inviting him back. It would be great to speculate on how ridiculously overpriced cables can improve a not yet released headphone to no end.

Sep 28, 2013 at 6:21 PM Post #339 of 745
^I'm down lol

Sep 28, 2013 at 10:27 PM Post #343 of 745
Sep 29, 2013 at 4:55 AM Post #345 of 745
logwed wrote:
"[...] he collected the emails of a whole bunch of members and sent out a mass email advertising his new 'hearing supplement' multivitamin thingamabob. At least I assume that was his final offense. [...]"

The concept of "multivitamin hearing supplement" is pure genius... :wink:)
That's gotta be one of the funniest ban reasons I've ever seen... LMAO.
He is far from being an idiot... Instead, his incredible sense of humor is a sign of above average intelligence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back