AKG K 27 i
Nov 10, 2005 at 6:32 AM Post #2 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitman4hire
When will these be available in the US. WHat do you guys thing about them?

I tried this too, but they are a huge mystery, I guess!

I wonder how they compare with the k26p.

Nov 10, 2005 at 7:33 PM Post #4 of 34
You can get them in Europe though? WHat models compete with is and still have the same size, becuase these phones is what im looking for nice small package but very nice sound. Suppose to be better then the px100,px200,HD 25-sp.....I was also looking at the ATH Es7,wondering when those are coming in also.

Nov 10, 2005 at 7:44 PM Post #5 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Diggitty
There's also a K27 (not "i"). Check out the comments at the bottom of this translated page.

From that page, destined to become testimonial ad copy: Quote:

Then, if that, they is not good a news, my small lady! Like that, of a blow, here is that AKG, definitely well forms some after success - amply deserved it should be said in passing - K26P, decides to us gratifier of 2 new helmets déstinés with the portable readers.

I've been looking for a nouvelle gratifier pour mon helmet déstiné...
icon10.gif

Nov 10, 2005 at 9:20 PM Post #10 of 34
I am very interested also.

As soon as these are avaialble I am going to purchase either:

1: AKG 27i
2: AT ES7
3: Senn Px100 (new version)

Waiting for a review of 27i first to make a decision. I want a comfortable over the ear headphone that I can use with my iPod 5G UNAMPED.

I have Shure e4c's but I find them uncomfortable for long listens. I want to use them for travel since they are isolating and VERY portable and get a over the ear pair of phones for around the house.

Nov 10, 2005 at 9:27 PM Post #12 of 34
I want to know the sound quality most of all. How much bass they have, because i listen to heavy metal (rammstein,disturbed) and techno (dj tiesto), and i want something with good sound quality, good bass, and still be able to walk around school not looking like a retard.
lambda.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back