AKG BAP1000 Comments
Jan 23, 2010 at 2:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

500+ Head-Fier
Hi there

Please could someone who has listened to the K1000 + BAP K1000 please spare 5 mins to describe your experience with it. Im tempted to get one but am worried that cross feed algorithms have improved to the point where BAP1000 technology is now available for free via music player plugins.

Im specifically trying to perfect the imaging via the K1000s. At the moment i am happy i have a frontal soundstage (ie not in my head or behind me like most headphones) But i would like the frontal image to be a little deeper, ie more like speakers.

I tried a few plugins last night and they seems to take the sharpness off the music. On paper the BAP1000 sounds like a good bet, i read the manual last night and Akg state they do not degrade the audio, however im suspicious.

$1200 + is a big gamble for something like this so thought id try here before i took the plunge.

Thanks

Pete

Nov 23, 2011 at 5:58 AM Post #3 of 3
I was just going to start a thread like this when I thought about searching first and I found this. But then I saw that no one has answered on it. Is it possible that no one here has the BAP? Personnally I feel scared paying over 2000 euros for it without having heard a couple of testimonys. anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back