AKG 701 Headphones-New Website at American Techpushers
Feb 23, 2006 at 8:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 38

K.Ashwood

100+ Head-Fier
Greetings and Salutations

As the title says we have launched our new website and to commemorate the opening we know have the AKG 701 up for pre-order.

http://www.americantechpushers.com/akg.701/

We are a little late to this party but we wanted to wait until our new website was complete to start adding products again. We did our research and we made sure we have the lowest current price. Of course you are not charged until your order is shipped to you.

Please feel free to comment on the website here or via email. Although comments placed through the website might not get replied to. Since I am personally addicted to this site I comments here will always get answered.

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

Mar 8, 2006 at 6:13 PM Post #3 of 38
Keith,

Any updates on the K701?
biggrin.gif

Mar 27, 2006 at 3:25 PM Post #5 of 38
All current pre-orders are going out tomorrow. We will have just enough to fill all our current orders. We are waiting to hear back when our next shipment will arrive. I will update as soon as I hear back. So it still a pre-order but we are hopeful that orders placed from today will have a short wait time. Thanks to the many that already pre-ordered.

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

Mar 27, 2006 at 3:42 PM Post #6 of 38
Ok an update:

They don’t expect the next shipment to go out unitl the 30th of this month and there are only a handful of them that are not already claimed. If you don’t pre-order in the next couple or days or so, you wait will be approximately another month before the next shipment leaves the AKG warehouse.

Again:

If you have already pre-ordered with us your order is going out the door tomorrow or late today depending on when UPS man arrives.

Thanks

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

Mar 28, 2006 at 5:55 PM Post #7 of 38
We had a last minute cancellation and have one left. So the first person to reply here get dibs on it. If no replies within 24 hours will just go the next person who orders through the web site.

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

Apr 5, 2006 at 7:21 PM Post #8 of 38
We got an unexpected shipment of two more 701’s today. We again have one set currently not taken. So first come first severe, just like last time.

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

Apr 12, 2006 at 4:45 PM Post #11 of 38
Keith, do you have any more K701s in stock currently? Thanks, Bill

Apr 13, 2006 at 8:40 PM Post #13 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by K.Ashwood
We have one,,, We will hold for 24 hours for you..

I will order them Friday morning. Thank you Keith. You are a class act.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back