AKG 319 vs Yuin PK3
Feb 2, 2010 at 5:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Sohaimaster

New Head-Fier
Hi!

This is my first thread on this community and I really hope you can help me:

I'm planning to purchase a new pair of earbuds but I would like to avoid the In-ear kind (like Senheisser CX-300) because every model I tested resulted very uncomfortable for my ears. I've tested a lot of cheap earbuds and IMHO the best quality/value ratio are in Senheisser MX-400 or AKG 312p. However I would like to take a step beyond audio quality so here it is my dilema. I read in this forum that Yuin PK3 is an excellent option if you are looking for quality and cheap price, but I'm little concerned about the quality of the material they are made of and the fragility of the 3.5 jack when attached to a portable MP3 player. On the other hand is the AKG 319 earbuds, a very good performer (perhaps a little overprized) with an excellent sound quality and the impeccable AKG fabrication standars. Both eardbuds show an impedance of 32 omni and similar tech-specs: Are they suitable for being used with an ipodtouch? Wich is the best option taking into account exclusively the audio quality? Worth the extra bucks the AKG 319 because of the fabrication quality?

Thank you for your opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back