Airist Audio Heron 5 Loaner Program (and Black Friday Sale!)
Nov 17, 2015 at 10:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 156

AiristAudio

Sponsor: Airist Audio
After our debut at the NYC Area/ Regional Fall Meet, we’ve had a few attendees express interest in spending some more time with our Heron 5 amplifier. Today we are kicking off our first loaner program. We will have units for the US and Europe/UK.

To sign up, just post your approximate location below, and PM me your full contact information! (Those of you who have already PM’ed me can post below as well).

You can read more about Heron 5 at www.airistaudio.com

25% OFF!

We will also be having a sale for Black Friday! For three days only, midnight on 11/27 to 11:59 PM on 11/29 EST, Heron 5 will be available for $1499, with free FedEx ground shipping to the continental US!

Terms and Conditions

You agree to share your name and address with another Head-fier (whoever is sending you the amp).

You are responsible for shipping the Heron 5, on schedule, to the next person in line. As long as a tracking number is available, you can choose the carrier.

We will reach out privately to provide shipping details. Please respect the privacy of your fellow Head-fiers.

You can keep the loaner unit for up to ten days. Please take care of the amplifier while it is in your possession.

Please post in the thread when you have received the amp and when you have shipped it out to the next person.

We would appreciate reviews of the amp after you have spent some time with it. All of your feedback will be taken into account for the next generation of the design.

Amp 1
doctorjazz
Mullet
DutchGFX
bongieto
SeeHear
avitron142

Amp 2
sergiodasilva
MWSVette
marshmi
Wildcatsare1
Army-Firedawg
joeq70
yage

Amp 3
The Fed
Dean Seislove
stjj89
flyinsun
oaklandrichie
Dasumemi1215

Amp 4
ktmracer12345
dmhenley
musiclvr
jerick70
Eisenbart
psonoda
grizzlybeast

Europe
reihead
Takeanidea
zenpunk
glassmonkey

Nov 17, 2015 at 5:19 PM Post #3 of 156
Count me in Orlando, FL

Nov 17, 2015 at 5:55 PM Post #5 of 156
I am interested, and I live in San Francisco, CA.

Nov 17, 2015 at 6:20 PM Post #7 of 156
I'm curious (actually excited) about the matching DAC.  Any word about that?

Nov 17, 2015 at 6:31 PM Post #9 of 156
I am definitely interested! I'm in Phoenix, Arizona.

Nov 17, 2015 at 10:21 PM Post #12 of 156
I would love to be part of the program.  Location Near Cincinnati, Ohio (Hamilton actually)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back