AiAiAi Headphones? Anybody tried them?
May 10, 2015 at 11:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

goldenTym3

New Head-Fier
Hey everybody,

Just thought I would point this company/headphones out. I am in no way affiliated with them but I stumbled across them through one of Unbox Therapy's videos on youtube and it seems like a pretty cool thing. I was wondering if anybody has tried them or would recommend them. You can customize your build, different headbands, ear pads, drivers, cables, etc. then it is a simple snap together/apart configuration.

So say you wanted to listen to classical music, get the wide sound stage drivers/pads that are more balanced.. want that chillstep/moody vibe, get the over the ear leather pads and the bass heavy drivers. Swap them out and bam good to go, no need for multiple pairs of headphones.

Thinking that if people here have used them and like them I might save up to get myself a pair, and if nobody has maybe a few people would be interested. 

http://www.aiaiai.dk/

There is the link. Hope I'm not breaking any rules here, just curious. (Also, if this post is better suited in the headphones thread rather than suggestions/help I'll move it)

May 11, 2015 at 12:43 AM Post #4 of 4
  Sorry I should have been more specific. I have done a search and saw a lot about the the first version. But didn't really see anything about the TMA 2's?

Well, that's obviously because the TMA-2 is pretty new. That, and probably because like I said, AIAIAI isn't really a top brand amongst Head-Fi'ers (I'll be honest, it's not even close). I remember talking about it on a thread some time ago. Not much interest on it, though. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back