AiAiAi Capital vs. Beats Mixr at the same price?
Jan 22, 2013 at 5:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

eksplosions

New Head-Fier
A friend of mine is offloading his Mixrs for about $125 and I do like the fit and sound, though I know they're not quite head-fi approved. I've never tried the Capitals though, so I'm not sure how it fits and sounds and I can't really find any locally that I know of.

Has anyone tried on both by any chance that would care to chime in on the relative sound quality and comfort? Sound quality is obviously important, but I also wear glasses so for prolonged periods of time the comfort will be a factor. 

Thanks for the help!

Jan 22, 2013 at 5:49 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
A friend of mine is offloading his Mixrs for about $125 and I do like the fit and sound, though I know they're not quite head-fi approved. I've never tried the Capitals though, so I'm not sure how it fits and sounds and I can't really find any locally that I know of.

Has anyone tried on both by any chance that would care to chime in on the relative sound quality and comfort? Sound quality is obviously important, but I also wear glasses so for prolonged periods of time the comfort will be a factor. 

Thanks for the help!

AIAIAI. SQ is much better but Comfort may or may not be an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back