AH-D7000 Amplification?
May 7, 2009 at 9:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

SpudHarris

Headphoneus Supremus
Just bought a set of D7K's as and upgrade to my beloved D2K's. Firstly let me say that I absolutely love both of them but obviously the 7K's are superior in many ways.

Is there a reasonably priced amp out there with synergie to the 7K's that will out perform my Graham Slee Solo (PSU1)??. I just get the feeling the 7K's could be giving me more, they don't sound a million miles away from the 2k's at the moment (70 hours on the 7K's & 300+ on the 2K's)........ Having just bought the 7K's and the PSU1 upgrade my wallet is in no fit state to be shelling out £1000's.

You guys helped me choose the 7K's so I'm sure you will also be able to help with this.
beerchug.gif

Thanks in advance.

Nigel

May 7, 2009 at 10:53 AM Post #2 of 4
I don't have the D7ks so ain't eligible to answer you.
But have you tried the search function yet? It's probably one of the most frequently asked questions ever since the release of D7ks. Good luck with your findings.

May 7, 2009 at 11:28 AM Post #3 of 4
Thanks....just did a search and found a thread. A lot of love for the Compass DAC and C-2-C. I know they are descrete but anyone have a comparison against the Solo? Better? not as good? Just different?

The C-2-C is quite nicely priced also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back