Aful Performer Impressions Thread
Mar 2, 2024 at 11:06 PM Post #511 of 515
Tell me an iem under 400 with the level of technicalities and upper treble of the P8.... That's right, you can't. BOOM I said it! P8 is hell of a set in technicalities, and man other much more expensive sets can't touch it.

Ohh btw the way to others who may not know. Aful is doing a 2 BA + 1 DD. I am pretty excited about it. Could be stellar.

Mar 3, 2024 at 6:56 AM Post #512 of 515
Tell me an iem under 400 with the level of technicalities and upper treble of the P8.... That's right, you can't. BOOM I said it! P8 is hell of a set in technicalities, and man other much more expensive sets can't touch it.

Ohh btw the way to others who may not know. Aful is doing a 2 BA + 1 DD. I am pretty excited about it. Could be stellar.

I don't think anyone is criticising the technical prowess of the P8, I think technically it's an amazing IEM, this recent topic was more about the 'timbre' specifically of the P8 and BA's in general, to be fair timbre is something that a lot of headphones/iem's don't do well imo, I think most people are not that bothered about it or even recognise it enough to be a big deciding factor and that's fine, end of the day if you like what you hear that's all that matters.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2024 at 5:08 PM Post #513 of 515
Hi, a question for European buyers. Where did you buy the Performer series? I have the impression I had a lot more options a while ago. Now only Hifigo seems interesting and has stock. Any other ideas very welcome. Thanks everyone.

Apr 14, 2024 at 8:14 AM Post #515 of 515

KiwiEears Quintett comes very close to P8 technicalities if you ask me. Both can be regarded as "Mini Annihilators" among treble lovers imho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back