Aftermarket tips for UE Super Fi 5 Pros?
Nov 16, 2009 at 6:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

CosmosMpower

New Head-Fier
Does anyone know if there are aftermarket tips available for the UE Super fi 5 Pros? Even the smallest ones they provide don't fit well. The dual flange are the closest to working but still fall out quickly when I'm jogging etc. I need something even smaller that will stay in my ear.

Nov 16, 2009 at 7:26 PM Post #2 of 6
you may try comply tips.

Also, i noticed with my SF.5 pros, that the tips provided are especially slick in comparison to other brands. you may try drying out your ears of sweat or wax before inserting the smallest tip, and see if it holds up.

Nov 16, 2009 at 10:51 PM Post #4 of 6
I think that's part of the problem. The nozzle/bore thickness is a bit larger than some other brands so even with the smallest UE tips I have to cram them into my small ear canals.

Can I use tips from any other brand (sennheiser etc) that have the same bore size but overall smaller diamter?

Nov 17, 2009 at 1:12 AM Post #6 of 6
I actually found some leftover silicone tips from my Sennheiser CX200's that work great. I had to stretch them a bit over the larger bore of the UE's but they are the right size and about 1 size smaller than the smallest UE's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back