Aftermarket Super.fi 5 tips
Apr 13, 2010 at 8:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

K2e2vin

100+ Head-Fier
Does anyone know if there are double-flange or even triple flange tips available for the Super.Fi 5s?

May 11, 2010 at 6:03 AM Post #2 of 4
Can anyone comment on if Etymotic ER-6i tips will fit?  Right now I'm using Sony tips that are softer than the UE small tips and allow them to sit deeper but doesn't seal as well.  Overall, the sound is much better but bass is lacking  compared to the UE tips.

btw, the UE small tips do not fit in my ear canal, but rather just sits outside(I have to wear them with the cord over-ear to keep them from falling out).

May 11, 2010 at 6:36 AM Post #3 of 4
i suggest you try soft flex tips for shure e2c.
small tips included with my tf10p dint fit in my ear too. I use medium black soft flex(product number ea510m) i can get them in my ear canal and they seal pretty well but i think ill try the smalls bcos after a while i can feel the tips stretching my ear canal. but its way more comfy than the stock ue tips. just make sure you get the black soft flex for the e3c, they have the bigger bore. the gray rubbers for the se series can be coaxed into my tf10, but the hole is so small.
I aso tried the clear flex from shure but they are stiffer and have sharp edges.

May 13, 2010 at 1:01 AM Post #4 of 4
Thanks!  I'll definitely try those out.  For clarification, it's E2C, correct(you mention E2C and E3C)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back