Aftermarket cable brands for Audeze
Nov 24, 2017 at 7:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

RobinK

Head-Fier
I am looking for an aftermarket cable for my Audeze LCD-XC headphones after the stock cable has started fail.

I do not care for or want expensive luxury cables. Just looking for replace the stock cable with a high quality, long lasting copper cable (looking to spend about $100-$200CAD). I refuse to pay for the overpriced stock walmart cable from Audeze that only comes with 1 year warranty. So I would like to know which brands make cables for Audeze headphones.

It is important to me that the company or person have good communication and service that I can rely for support if something happens to the cable. What brands should I look into?

Nov 25, 2017 at 12:42 AM Post #2 of 2
I am looking for an aftermarket cable for my Audeze LCD-XC headphones after the stock cable has started fail.

I do not care for or want expensive luxury cables. Just looking for replace the stock cable with a high quality, long lasting copper cable (looking to spend about $100-$200CAD). I refuse to pay for the overpriced stock walmart cable from Audeze that only comes with 1 year warranty. So I would like to know which brands make cables for Audeze headphones.

It is important to me that the company or person have good communication and service that I can rely for support if something happens to the cable. What brands should I look into?
I'm not sure if he ships to Canada, but Impact Audio cables (store hosted on Etsy) makes nice custom cables, anywhere from about $75US for the Audeze cable. I just purchased a cable but got a bunch of connectors/splitters so it was more expensive but I also have the more stock cable and it's quite nice, cable is soft and doesn't have a lot of memory. You can also customize the colors to your choice.

I was also debating ursine audio cables, which also seem nice, similar price range, probably a bit more expensive with options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back