After Koss KSC75?
Apr 20, 2009 at 1:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Emolsifier

New Head-Fier
First Post :)

Alrightie, well I've been using a pair of Koss KSC75's and thought that perhaps it's time for an upgrade. I actually don't know too much about headphones and I'm a bit short on time to go out and sift through the thousands of hits on Google or any substantial research. But I do know that I love the way the KSC75's sort of hangs out on my ears, I can't stand ear buds with their habit of poping out of my ears.

Yeah I'm just out to find a good set to listen to music on the go. The KSC75 has been awesome so far, except that I keep feeling that it seems to favor one side sometimes. is that normal tech paranoia or an actual occurrence? because it drives me crazy >:frowning2:

Thanks in advance

Apr 20, 2009 at 5:18 AM Post #3 of 7
Search for the KSC75 Kramer mod, they truly elevate them to something else (in a GREAT way). The mods are VERY easy to do, and for the most time, don't require any other costs but time.

It could be an issue with the cable, if you have the one with the in-line volume control, they are notorious for being..well..not on par with the normal non volume controlled cable. Also, if you're doubting it still, just send it in to koss warranty. No questions asked = no problems.

Apr 20, 2009 at 5:59 AM Post #4 of 7
PK3
smily_headphones1.gif
or NE7M
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 20, 2009 at 5:42 PM Post #7 of 7
Do you have a budget? I think you would be pretty pleased with the Phonak Audeo PFE, as it'll sparkle and punch just as much as the KSC75 but also provide the smoothness and balance that the latter lack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back