After 5.5 years....I'm finally Headphoneus supremus!!!!
Aug 15, 2007 at 5:27 PM Post #16 of 32
Congrats...
biggrin.gif
It take me 1 year to get to supremus....
biggrin.gif
It will be a milestone if I reach 5000.

Aug 15, 2007 at 5:52 PM Post #17 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Coming from the member that will reach Headphoneus Supremus the FASTEST in history
580smile.gif

Yeah, seriosuly like what the f...? I think I've been good at spamming but I can't beat 26 PPD...

Anyway, grats!
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 15, 2007 at 5:52 PM Post #18 of 32
After 5.5 years is cool, that's worth congratulating. Shows you like it here and hang out a bit. I'm nearing my 3 year anniversary and will prob hit 1500 before my 4th - 1.1/day average.

People who 'accomplish' this in months shouldn't be congratulated, they should be taken outside and shown a world that's not on their computer screen
wink.gif

--Illah

Aug 15, 2007 at 6:23 PM Post #20 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Illah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
People who 'accomplish' this in months shouldn't be congratulated, they should be taken outside and shown a world that's not on their computer screen
wink.gif

--Illah

You mean like take them out to a Head-Fi meet?
tongue.gif

Anyway, congrats on the steady pace and long-term interest in Head-Fi Czilla!

Aug 15, 2007 at 6:28 PM Post #21 of 32
By this logic, the COOLEST OF THE COOL would be a guy who registers, then does one post a year or so for 1,500 years.

That would sure make head-fi a vibrant community!

That would be awesome! Post a question about some cans, and hit reload every ten seconds waiting for a reply. About 3 months later, someone finally posts...but only to say "sorry about your wallet"!

LOL!

Aug 15, 2007 at 6:39 PM Post #22 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Czilla9000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyway....I think I'm the slowest man to reach Supremus in Headfi history.

That may very well be, but I have a feeling it will take me even longer to reach such a level.

Aug 15, 2007 at 7:16 PM Post #23 of 32
Congratulations is diffinately in order,

so Congrats!!
at my rate 1.41 ppday, I should hit 1,500 in about 2.97 years, unless I go bankrupt beforehand, then I'd probably be out on the streets looking for people with laptops to see if they'd let me post,

I remember a previous post that said that you get a set of HF1's once you hit 1,500 posts, czilla you might wanna ask around..........

Aug 15, 2007 at 10:58 PM Post #25 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Coming from the member that will reach Headphoneus Supremus the FASTEST in history
580smile.gif

I thought that was jagwire

Aug 16, 2007 at 12:05 AM Post #30 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
At the rate i'm going i think i'll be 30 before i hit supremus (.66 ppd).

I'm at 0.54 posts per day. If we combine our powers, we might be able to reach supreme status before hell freezes over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back