Advice with buying Nuforce NE-7M
Jul 31, 2009 at 8:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

Ninia

New Head-Fier
Hi I hope you can help me with a couple of quick questions

1) Is the ebay seller acaciotech selling 100% legit NE-7M?

2)For UK NE-7M owners, is there a UK or EU supplier at a reasonable price. The London dealerships I called wanted £69 ($111)?

TIA

Jul 31, 2009 at 9:28 AM Post #2 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi I hope you can help me with a couple of quick questions

1) Is the ebay seller acaciotech selling 100% legit NE-7M?

2)For UK NE-7M owners, is there a UK or EU supplier at a reasonable price. The London dealerships I called wanted £69 ($111)?

TIA

Try hifitogo

I used them before and the experience was very good! The NE-7M is 59 Euros plus shipping is free (at least to Germany)!
biggrin.gif

Jul 31, 2009 at 10:59 AM Post #3 of 19
69 GBP is pretty ridiculous. its more like 38 GBP here in singapore.

Jul 31, 2009 at 11:23 AM Post #4 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by jfunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try hifitogo

Thanks, I think €4.95 shipping to UK which makes it around £55.

Jul 31, 2009 at 11:26 AM Post #5 of 19
Please can anyone tell me if the ebay seller acaciotech is selling legit NE-7M?

Jul 31, 2009 at 11:54 AM Post #6 of 19
buy them from audioaffair, its where I got mine
Audio Affair - NuForce NE7M Earphones

sure they're £60 but at the end of the day if you wanna buy from the UK from a legit shop with full gaurantee of warranty, you won't get much cheaper tbh. Free delivery, excellent service, was dead chuffed

Jul 31, 2009 at 11:55 AM Post #7 of 19
Yesterday, I ordered two pairs for my cousins from amazon and it only costs me $120 and that includes shipping. The good thing is, it wasn't from any retailers. It was directly from Nuforce. I'm not sure if they ship to UK but they shipped to Canada. Your price is just a rip off. Here's the link of Nuforce outlet - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._ya_oh_product

Jul 31, 2009 at 12:31 PM Post #8 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by timmyGCSE /img/forum/go_quote.gif
buy them from audioaffair, its where I got mine
Audio Affair - NuForce NE7M Earphones

Thanks, if [size=medium]£60[/size] is the cheapest then i'll buy from them in the next hour. It’s just I know were meant to be rip-off Britain, but paying £69 for £30 earphones was a step toooo far really.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anthonym /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yesterday, I ordered two pairs for my cousins from amazon and it only costs me $120 and that includes shipping.

You need Visa to buy from amazon.nuforce-icon.com. And I don’t think Nuforce take paypal without emailing them first.

Jul 31, 2009 at 12:54 PM Post #9 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You need Visa to buy from amazon.nuforce-icon.com. And I don’t think Nuforce take paypal without emailing them first.

They accept Master as well. But if you only have paypal and no credit card then I guess you are out of luck then.

Jul 31, 2009 at 1:02 PM Post #10 of 19
Yeah I know
frown.gif
I also have a direct debit card, but seems only good with UK based online retailers.

I nearly roped my brother into getting them for me, but he started droning on about Import duty, VAT, brokerage surcharges
confused_face(1).gif

Jul 31, 2009 at 1:35 PM Post #11 of 19
^^Do you have any idea if UK banks offer prepaid master/visa cards? In canada, Bank of Montreal offers prepaid master card and that's how I got mine. I gotta say it was a very good deal. They don't charge transition fee/monthly fee like Western Union does. All I needed to pay was, one time cdn$9.95 and that's about it. The good thing about these cards are, I'm spending what I have..not what I don't have.
biggrin.gif

Jul 31, 2009 at 1:47 PM Post #12 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anthonym /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^^Do you have any idea if UK banks offer prepaid master/visa cards? In canada, Bank of Montreal offers prepaid master card and that's how I got mine. I gotta say it was a very good deal. They don't charge transition fee/monthly fee like Western Union does. All I needed to pay was, one time cdn$9.95 and that's about it. The good thing about these cards are, I'm spending what I have..not what I don't have.
biggrin.gif

We have Visa Debit cards, but prepaid cards i'm not sure. I'll have to google that, sounds very interesting though!

LOL just roped my brother into getting a Javoedge s9 case on his Visa.
jecklinsmile.gif

Jul 31, 2009 at 1:59 PM Post #13 of 19
Anthonym

Thanks for the great tip, it seems these 'prepaid card schemes' are available to UK residents. Skimming to see if hidden charges, then i'm off to the bank.

Jul 31, 2009 at 2:36 PM Post #15 of 19
prepay mastercards are indeed available, the mastercard version is a rip off lol, but the maestro ones are better and cost less (extreme card is the cheapest I worked out) however maestro won't help you out either.
And yes its possible whilst you may be alright and nuforce may be nice to you by markin the package as a gift, if you're stung you won't pay import charges but you'll pay VAT plus handling (£13 for handling alone) then the cost of the prepay mastercard (+£5) and suddenly the £30 is closer to £60..plus if you have a problem with the US one you gotta ship it allllll the way back at your own cost, whereas buying in the UK you ship it back to the UK retailer at the cost of a a recorded delivery stamp, £1.60 or whatever. And of course all retailers in the UK have to offer minimum 1 year replace or refund on all electrical goods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back