[Advice Request] Replacement for Fischer Eterna?
Jan 30, 2013 at 2:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

jasonarewhy

New Head-Fier
After a few years of solid, reliable use, my Fischer Eternas finally died on me. I need a replacement.

Price range: less than $120

Listening habits: I use IEMs almost strictly while out and about roaming the city, though they may occasionally be plugged into a portable DAC/amp (FiiO E17). The Eternas lasted three years so I'm pretty good with keeping my electronics safe. I listen to a wide range of music, though mostly rock (indie, garage), pop, hip hop, and electronic on IEMs.

Desired sound quality: I'm not looking for perfect definition. In fact, one of the things I liked about the Eternas was that they made everything sound "fun" - there was little chance I'd be able to notice of the less-than-ideal quality of listening to 192-320kbps through Spotify, nor would I care because everything generally sounded enjoyable. But they also had a good response, especially with bass, and never sounded harsh. I'd like to find something like that again, maybe a slight step up in quality though.

I really appreciate any recommendations or advice. There's just so much out there, my head started to swim as soon as I started researching.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back