Advice on getting started right!
Jul 7, 2015 at 11:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

zigalayho

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone - I've been wanting to move up in the world of audiophilia (that almost doesn't sound right, and probably isn't a real word) for a while now. I finally was able to pull the trigger on a pair of Audio Technica ath-m50x's and a Fiio E06 (starter, I know). I want to burn my headphpnes in right, so any advice on this would be much appreciated. Such as, how long and how loud, what type of music, etc. Music is a big part of my life, and I love bass as much as the next person, but I've always been the weirdo who noticed the cool nuances in a song, or enjoyed the harmony of a piece over the thump behind it. I want to be able to hear music the way it was intended, and I listen to all types. So, anyway, thanks to you all, and I look forward to conversing with you in the future. :wink:

Jul 8, 2015 at 2:20 PM Post #2 of 4
There is no "right" way to burn in headphones. You can simply use them as you like and they will break in fine. If you want to hasten the process, put on a playlist of some music and let them play at moderately loud volumes (no distortion).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back