Advice on Closed Circumaurals/Headphones-for-people-who-work-in-offices-and-wear-glasses?
Feb 18, 2012 at 12:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

aznxenocide

New Head-Fier
Hey all,

The last thread about closed circumaurals was 6 years old, so I'm wondering if there are some more suggestions out there.

Purpose: I work in an office and I wear glasses. My current Denon D1000's pinch against the frame of my glasses which make them pretty uncomfortable after awhile, and sometimes I just don't feel like wearing my IEMs.

Objective: Looking for closed circumaurals, which I've noticed are the biggest, cushiest phones around. Unless you guys have a better idea (not IEMs).

Budget: <$250

Notes: I have a Fiio E5 amp, and I'll mostly be driving this with my laptop. On any given day, I'm listening to classical music, electronic, hip-hop, Korean pop, and/or Rodrigo y Gabriela (not sure how to pigeonhole them....)

Thanks!

Feb 18, 2012 at 1:07 PM Post #2 of 4
You could try AKG K271s..they should be driven relatively well by the E5 and with the velour pads I've listened to these for 5+ hours at a time rather comfortably. I dont see glasses being an issue with these cans either.

Feb 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM Post #3 of 4
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80-Ohm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back