Advice Needed on Shipment to China through USPS
Feb 18, 2022 at 10:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ssriram2791

100+ Head-Fier
I am currently looking to ship my Hiby R8 music player back to China for repair and will be returned back to me. The music player is out of warranty and I am asked to ship it to Hiby facility through USPS.

Has anyone shipped music player or any device with lithium batteries back to China ? If yes, have you used USPS?

If the answer is yes to both, What should I select in the USPS customs form for "Item Classification"
USPS Customs Form 1.JPG

There is warning that states that if the item contains lithium batteries, then it should be classified as dangerous goods. Have anyone here gone through USPS process to ship items. Please help me !

Feb 25, 2022 at 11:48 AM Post #3 of 3
I'd honestly be more worried about when it gets to West Taiwan.

Like that guy that sent a HyBy player back and HyBy said they tossed out his disgusting player, which they also received a few weeks later than when it arrived in West Taiwan. Guy claims his player was in no way disgusting when he shipped it, but HyBy claims it was sticky and had fur on it.

If we assume the guy wasn't lying then that means some guy in West Taiwan postal service either messed up the packaging by accident and retaped, or actually used it and then messed it up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back