Advice needed on new iem
Feb 25, 2012 at 9:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Robin85

New Head-Fier
I'm pretty new to using iems and for the past 2 years I've been using the Denon C751, they have finally given up on me and I'm looking to get a new pair of iems for around £80-130, the majority of music I listen to is trance and rap, so good bass (though not overpowering) is required, the majority of the time i will be using them is either commuting or at the gym so lease take this into account, I've been having a look at few review sites and the earphones that seem to always pop up are the:

atrio mg7
shure se215/315
phonak pfe 112
ue triple fi 10
tfta 2100 3v2b
clarity one
sennheiser ie60

these are all in the price bracket I've put for myself, just wondering which ones are best for the particular type of music genres i listen to and if there are any other recommendations, would be very much appreciated if I could get some help with this, thanks!!!

Feb 25, 2012 at 9:55 PM Post #2 of 3

Quote:
I'm pretty new to using iems and for the past 2 years I've been using the Denon C751, they have finally given up on me and I'm looking to get a new pair of iems for around £80-130, the majority of music I listen to is trance and rap, so good bass (though not overpowering) is required, the majority of the time i will be using them is either commuting or at the gym so lease take this into account, I've been having a look at few review sites and the earphones that seem to always pop up are the:

atrio mg7
shure se215/315
phonak pfe 112
ue triple fi 10
tfta 2100 3v2b
clarity one
sennheiser ie60

these are all in the price bracket I've put for myself, just wondering which ones are best for the particular type of music genres i listen to and if there are any other recommendations, would be very much appreciated if I could get some help with this, thanks!!!

Aurisonics ASG-1 ( it's a universal ) 
Haven't heard them yet but they seem to have very positive reviews. im gonna get myself a pair soon! :D
http://www.head-fi.org/t/589520/aurisonics-impressions-and-reviews/1005#post_8176797

Users who are viewing this thread

Back