Advice needed... my dog groomer accidently cut my dog. What do I do?
Mar 29, 2008 at 4:00 PM Post #61 of 68
Meh, the dog got accidentally cut..........I say finish the job.
eek.gif

<< dog grooming What>> what have we done to the once proud canis familiaris cousin of the wolf.
rolleyes.gif

(a parody)

Jul 27, 2013 at 8:33 PM Post #64 of 68
I have been a groomer for 40 years. Look it happens, I been Lucy have had very few miss happs . However, your groomer did the right thing they paid for  the stitches and that is all they are responsible for . Getting.  stitches is not surgery.. Stop with the drama. I know we all get upset , I know you love your dog. I love mine too. give your dog a hug and you both will be fine.

Jul 29, 2013 at 7:43 PM Post #65 of 68
You took the time to sign-up to a headphone forum just to post to a 5 year old thread about a dog? And you did that AFTER another member pointed out that it is a 5 year old thread??

Jul 31, 2013 at 3:44 PM Post #67 of 68
Quote:
I have been a groomer for 40 years. Look it happens, I been Lucy have had very few miss happs . However, your groomer did the right thing they paid for  the stitches and that is all they are responsible for . Getting.  stitches is not surgery.. Stop with the drama. I know we all get upset , I know you love your dog. I love mine too. give your dog a hug and you both will be fine.

Loose Lousy the Noob's , best first post evar in the five year old dead thread beat revival category, IMO !

Cheerio old girl ;')  

Aug 9, 2013 at 9:15 PM Post #68 of 68
Is there some sort of botnet that watches for any post relating to dog groomers and sends out an alert to all groomers worldwide to continually respond to the thread for years afterward? I think google should examine this thread - clearly it has some sort of special ability to draw people from everywhere on the 'net. If they could bottle this and resell it, they could make even more billions of dollars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back