Advice DAP for Flamenco
Dec 9, 2019 at 2:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Luluop31

New Head-Fier
Hello.
Happy new owner of a pair of Flamenco thanks to GG64, I am looking for a DAP to get the best. I currently have a Mojo connected to an M11. The combo works well but a little big in nomadic use. I tried the M11 alone but I hear objectively a drop in quality, especially from a dynamic point of view and balance. The M11 has a soft bottom and less accurate treble. What I find cool despite everything on the M11 is its double slot sd. I come from various IEM like several pairs of earsonics or Andromeda that were less detailed than Flamenco. I also owned an SR15 that I offered to a loved one and a DX220 that I may have resold too quickly. I found that the latter heated enormously but the sound could have been very good with Flamenco ... I regret a little. Especially that I like to stream on Qobuz in addition to the library that begins to do not far from the To. In short I would like to have your opinion for a good Dap that would pay tribute to these great IEM. I thought about a SP1000 or the M version but it's still expensive (unless one of you wants to give me a good price ..) Ideally I could use UAPP for Qobuz because I like having a good personal eq or if I have the chance to find a SP1000 that can have an active eq on Qobuz.
After maybe I should be content with the Mojo and that the gain with an AK or other will not be significant

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back